;

That Really
Chaps My Ass!

home | archives | contact

Thursday, February 24, 2005

Where Does the Time Go?

So many thinigs I need to do.

I need to my taxes ON TIME this year. (I had to get an extension last year.) I would love to be extra responsible and get them done early this year, early enought to get a prompt refund, if we're due one, rather than file close to the deadline with millions of other Americans and have to wait longer for the money I'm due, (assuming I get a refund, which I don't know yet).

Part of my time is taking up dealing with annoying things such as a bank that called my home number looking for someone with the same last name as mine but a different first name. That took several calls to straighten out. It seems they had incorrect information on someone who owed them money.

Banks can really, really piss me off. I might blog more about this mistaken bank call later, as long as the memory of it doesn't set me off too much.
Does this blog make me look fat?
Link Me |

Comments: Post a Comment

Links That Won't Cause Itching, Flaking:
Bitchen!
Flowerhead
Kristiv's Weird Existence
Half Mad Spinster
Confessions of an Anglophile
Lilly Wonka
Jeannie's Beans
Swirly Girl

Chapped Facts:
Chapped Ass FAQ
100 Things About Me


WWW Chaps My Ass
Cincinnati Area Weather:
The WeatherPixie
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Fight Spam! Click Here!