;

That Really
Chaps My Ass!

home | archives | contact

Monday, February 14, 2005

I'm Not an al-Qaeda Cell, Part Deux

I few weeks ago I had a meeting in another (to be unnamed) city. On my drive home, I got confused and wound up taking the wrong exit, which put me going in the opposite direction on the Interstate.

No problem, I thought. I'll just find a place to turn around.

The closest place was a military base. I pulled up the guard shack, smiled, and explained to the soldier that I just needed to go past his gate, turn around, and get back on the road going the other direction.

He wanted to see some identification, so I gave him my driver's license. He then leaned down toward the headlight of my car and looked at something--I wasn't sure what.

He came back to my window, and I said, "What where you looking at when you bent down at the front of my car? I'm just curious."

"I was looking at your license in your headlights," he explained. "Why do you ask?"

I just explained that, I thought. I'm just curious.

"Just curious," I said.

Sheez.
Does this blog make me look fat?
Link Me |

Comments: Post a Comment

Links That Won't Cause Itching, Flaking:
Bitchen!
Flowerhead
Kristiv's Weird Existence
Half Mad Spinster
Confessions of an Anglophile
Lilly Wonka
Jeannie's Beans
Swirly Girl

Chapped Facts:
Chapped Ass FAQ
100 Things About Me


WWW Chaps My Ass
Cincinnati Area Weather:
The WeatherPixie
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Fight Spam! Click Here!