;

That Really
Chaps My Ass!

home | archives | contact

Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Selling Anything to Anybody

Okay, I have a e-mail address, chapsymyass@fuse.net, that I use ONLY for this site. Software robots out there troll the Web for addresses, and guess who gets e-mail for all kinds of services?

Here's one example: "How to improve your life Chapsmyass."

The e-mail offers a bachelor's degree in two week' with no studying.

So, will my diploma read,

The Board of Trustees of E-Mail Diploma Mill certifies that
Chaps My Ass
has fulfilled the qualifications for a Bachelor of Arts degree.


Does this blog make me look fat?
Link Me |

Comments: Post a Comment

Links That Won't Cause Itching, Flaking:
Bitchen!
Flowerhead
Kristiv's Weird Existence
Half Mad Spinster
Confessions of an Anglophile
Lilly Wonka
Jeannie's Beans
Swirly Girl

Chapped Facts:
Chapped Ass FAQ
100 Things About Me


WWW Chaps My Ass
Cincinnati Area Weather:
The WeatherPixie
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Fight Spam! Click Here!