;

That Really
Chaps My Ass!

home | archives | contact

Friday, January 28, 2005

Barbie Is a Lesbian, and She Lives With a Black Tranny

I visited my 3-year-old niece recently, and she she showed me her Barbie dolls. Her mother explained to me that the tot called her black Barbie "Mr. Brown."

I know nothing about kids, but I'm imaginining it's best not to question these things. If she wants the doll to be Mr. Brown, then Mr. Brown it is. But I still had to wonder, why "Mr.?" Maybe it's because Mr. Brown and Barbie live together in a house, and my niece thinks all such couples are straight. At any rate, I suppose one has to be the "bitch" and the other the "butch."

All this leads me to wonder...what if white G.I. Joe and black G.I. Joe lived together? Would one have to be "Ms. G.I. Joe?" If so, would the "kung-fu grip" be used for a different purpose?


Does this blog make me look fat?
Link Me |

Comments: Post a Comment

Links That Won't Cause Itching, Flaking:
Bitchen!
Flowerhead
Kristiv's Weird Existence
Half Mad Spinster
Confessions of an Anglophile
Lilly Wonka
Jeannie's Beans
Swirly Girl

Chapped Facts:
Chapped Ass FAQ
100 Things About Me


WWW Chaps My Ass
Cincinnati Area Weather:
The WeatherPixie
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Fight Spam! Click Here!