;

That Really
Chaps My Ass!

home | archives | contact

Sunday, July 18, 2004

Oops, I Did It Again
 
I have a bad habbit of eating whatever I find in the refrigerator. I'm getting better about it, I swear. But occasionally I lapse into my old ways.
 
For example, this morning I found a package of bratwurst that had been in the regfrigerator for at least a month. According to the package, it had a week to go before it was officially "expired."
 
I cooked it and ate it. Time passes. No adverse reactions.
 
This made me think:
 
1. I I don't get sick, it's because the bratwurst was chock full of salt and preservatives, and that's not good.
2. If I do get sick, I'm a dumbass for eating month-old meat.
 
Hmmm.
 

Does this blog make me look fat?
Link Me |

Comments: Post a Comment

Links That Won't Cause Itching, Flaking:
Bitchen!
Flowerhead
Kristiv's Weird Existence
Half Mad Spinster
Confessions of an Anglophile
Lilly Wonka
Jeannie's Beans
Swirly Girl

Chapped Facts:
Chapped Ass FAQ
100 Things About Me


WWW Chaps My Ass
Cincinnati Area Weather:
The WeatherPixie
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Fight Spam! Click Here!