;

That Really
Chaps My Ass!

home | archives | contact

Monday, March 01, 2004

OUCH!

Tiger the cat generally sits (and sleeps) next to me in my Comfy Chair while I'm studying.

He was dozing comfortably just now, until he started having a bad dream, which involved a good deal of twitching and grunting. I wondered what he was dreaming about...being chased by a dog, maybe?

We've all had bad dreams, and generally it's a great relief to wake up and discover nothing's wrong. So, I placed a hand on him, hoping to wake him gently.

It was not a gentle awaking.

Tiger began flailing his legs, like those cartoons where a character's trying to run, but can't get any traction.

Tiger still has his black claws, and now I have nasty scratches on my right leg.


Does this blog make me look fat?
Link Me |

Comments: Post a Comment

Links That Won't Cause Itching, Flaking:
Bitchen!
Flowerhead
Kristiv's Weird Existence
Half Mad Spinster
Confessions of an Anglophile
Lilly Wonka
Jeannie's Beans
Swirly Girl

Chapped Facts:
Chapped Ass FAQ
100 Things About Me


WWW Chaps My Ass
Cincinnati Area Weather:
The WeatherPixie
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Fight Spam! Click Here!