;

That Really
Chaps My Ass!

home | archives | contact

Thursday, March 04, 2004

Naughty Thoughts and the News

Over the last two or three or years I've developed a "less-than-chaste" interest in certain female television journalists, such as Elizabeth Vargas. I guess it's because as I've gotten well into my 30s, I watch more news.

Then I got to wondering. What if my, um, "admiration" for Elizabeth and her female colleagues got transferred to the news itself, such that anyone delivering the news generated the same response in me? Kind of A Clockwork Orange mental reprogramming thing.

I'll have keep close tabs on myself to make sure I don't start getting really interested in, say, Mike Wallace.
Does this blog make me look fat?
Link Me |

Comments: Post a Comment

Links That Won't Cause Itching, Flaking:
Bitchen!
Flowerhead
Kristiv's Weird Existence
Half Mad Spinster
Confessions of an Anglophile
Lilly Wonka
Jeannie's Beans
Swirly Girl

Chapped Facts:
Chapped Ass FAQ
100 Things About Me


WWW Chaps My Ass
Cincinnati Area Weather:
The WeatherPixie
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Fight Spam! Click Here!