;

That Really
Chaps My Ass!

home | archives | contact

Tuesday, February 10, 2004

"The Semenator"

Today in class I had to discuss a rather uncomfortable case.

But first, here's how law school works. The professor calls out a student's name. That student has to stand and discuss a case for anywhere from 15 minutes to half an hour in front of the whole class of 100 or so students. Then the professor asks the student questions.

The whole idea is to make the student being questioned, and the rest of the class who put themselves mentally in his place, think through challenging legal issues.

It was my day to get called on, and guess what my case about.

Artificial insemination.

Yep, I had to use terms like "semen" "sperm" with a straight face while classmates were itching for me to be uncomfortable.

After class, several of them decided to call me "The Semenator."
Does this blog make me look fat?
Link Me |

Comments: Post a Comment

Links That Won't Cause Itching, Flaking:
Bitchen!
Flowerhead
Kristiv's Weird Existence
Half Mad Spinster
Confessions of an Anglophile
Lilly Wonka
Jeannie's Beans
Swirly Girl

Chapped Facts:
Chapped Ass FAQ
100 Things About Me


WWW Chaps My Ass
Cincinnati Area Weather:
The WeatherPixie
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Fight Spam! Click Here!