;

That Really
Chaps My Ass!

home | archives | contact

Wednesday, January 07, 2004

Mary's Sharpton Suit

My wife has taken to wearing around the house a red velour sweatsuit-type outfit she calls her "Sharpton Suit," as in the kind of clothing the Rev. Al Sharpton used to wear before he started dressing more conservatively.

This suit looks like it was made from the upholstery of a 1972 El Dorado, the classic pimpmobile.

"How would you feel if your Sharpton Suit were to disappear?" I asked.

"I'd be pretty pissed," she replied.

I'm hoping she realizes soon that she's become a velour victim.

The Rev. Al Sharpton


Velour Victim Mary

Mary's reaction to my suggestion that her Sharpton Suit (which she is wearing) disappear.
Does this blog make me look fat?
Link Me |

Comments: Post a Comment

Links That Won't Cause Itching, Flaking:
Bitchen!
Flowerhead
Kristiv's Weird Existence
Half Mad Spinster
Confessions of an Anglophile
Lilly Wonka
Jeannie's Beans
Swirly Girl

Chapped Facts:
Chapped Ass FAQ
100 Things About Me


WWW Chaps My Ass
Cincinnati Area Weather:
The WeatherPixie
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Fight Spam! Click Here!