;

That Really
Chaps My Ass!

home | archives | contact

Thursday, August 21, 2003

Speedy

My wife got a speeding ticket yesterday for going something like 22 mph over the limit.

That got her a fine of somewhere around $100, plus enough points on her license that if she gets another ticket like that one, she'll get her license revoked. Unless she goes to traffic school.

Traffic school. Hmm. I've been there twice myself. A roomfull of adults of who desperately want to be someplace else, an instructor and a couple of cheesy videos about traffic safety. Oh, boy.
Does this blog make me look fat?
Link Me |

Comments: Post a Comment

Links That Won't Cause Itching, Flaking:
Bitchen!
Flowerhead
Kristiv's Weird Existence
Half Mad Spinster
Confessions of an Anglophile
Lilly Wonka
Jeannie's Beans
Swirly Girl

Chapped Facts:
Chapped Ass FAQ
100 Things About Me


WWW Chaps My Ass
Cincinnati Area Weather:
The WeatherPixie
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Fight Spam! Click Here!