;

That Really
Chaps My Ass!

home | archives | contact

Tuesday, July 01, 2003

If I Had a Hammer...

Over the weekend I saw my wife sitting on the floor and tapping something with a hammer.

"Whatcha' doin'?" I asked.

"Fixing my glasses," She answered.

"With a hammer?"

"Yeah. I need to make sure the hinge screw stays in place."

"With a hammer?" I repeated.

I suggested she use the set of tiny screwdrivers we keep in a drawer, but she was determined to use the hammer.

I'm seeing a new pair of glasses in the future.




Does this blog make me look fat?
Link Me |

Comments: Post a Comment

Links That Won't Cause Itching, Flaking:
Bitchen!
Flowerhead
Kristiv's Weird Existence
Half Mad Spinster
Confessions of an Anglophile
Lilly Wonka
Jeannie's Beans
Swirly Girl

Chapped Facts:
Chapped Ass FAQ
100 Things About Me


WWW Chaps My Ass
Cincinnati Area Weather:
The WeatherPixie
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Fight Spam! Click Here!