;

That Really
Chaps My Ass!

home | archives | contact

Thursday, June 19, 2003

Cracked Mirror

Dammit. I was backing my car into the garage today...and hit the passenger side mirror of my car on the wall.

Like most car mirrors, it's designed to bend. But not the extreme it needed to avoid breaking in my case.

Now I have a cracked plastic mirror casing and a spider web pattern on the mirror itself.


Does this blog make me look fat?
Link Me |

Comments: Post a Comment

Links That Won't Cause Itching, Flaking:
Bitchen!
Flowerhead
Kristiv's Weird Existence
Half Mad Spinster
Confessions of an Anglophile
Lilly Wonka
Jeannie's Beans
Swirly Girl

Chapped Facts:
Chapped Ass FAQ
100 Things About Me


WWW Chaps My Ass
Cincinnati Area Weather:
The WeatherPixie
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Fight Spam! Click Here!