;

That Really
Chaps My Ass!

home | archives | contact

Wednesday, May 21, 2003

TV Reality Shows I'd Like to Watch

The Newsweek I got today has an article about the phenomenon of reality television shows.

There's a sidebar article titled "9 Terrible Ideas" about the most outlandish pitches TV execs have received for new shows. I'd link to it, but I can only find the sidebar in the print version--not online. (I'm not making this up.)

Here are some:

Pimp House
Six real-life pimps together in a house. No challenges, no voting. They just live in the house and they pimp.

Convict Island
Real prisoners try to escape from a real prison. The winner's victim(s) get the prize money.

Strip Search
A contest to find America's best stripper. It's American Idol with lap dances.

Who Wants to Donate Their Sperm?
Like The Bachelorette, except the woman doesn't want the guy--just his DNA.







Does this blog make me look fat?
Link Me |

Comments: Post a Comment

Links That Won't Cause Itching, Flaking:
Bitchen!
Flowerhead
Kristiv's Weird Existence
Half Mad Spinster
Confessions of an Anglophile
Lilly Wonka
Jeannie's Beans
Swirly Girl

Chapped Facts:
Chapped Ass FAQ
100 Things About Me


WWW Chaps My Ass
Cincinnati Area Weather:
The WeatherPixie
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Fight Spam! Click Here!