;

That Really
Chaps My Ass!

home | archives | contact

Tuesday, April 08, 2003

Pregnancy Horror Story Fright Fest

Here's the second installment on our weekend visit with my inlaws.

We spent some time with my sister-in-law, who has a 15-month-old daughter. The pregnancy was difficult, and I'm certainly not trying to make light of that. It's just the general situation of pregnancy horror stories that I'm commenting on.

I got to hear about things like retained placenta and preclampsia(sp?). The mother has one blood type and the baby has another, and something goes haywire and causes profuse bleeding. Female parts tearing during birth. Sore nipples from breast feeding.

I don't handle blood very well, so this line of discussion spooked me.
Does this blog make me look fat?
Link Me |

Comments: Post a Comment

Links That Won't Cause Itching, Flaking:
Bitchen!
Flowerhead
Kristiv's Weird Existence
Half Mad Spinster
Confessions of an Anglophile
Lilly Wonka
Jeannie's Beans
Swirly Girl

Chapped Facts:
Chapped Ass FAQ
100 Things About Me


WWW Chaps My Ass
Cincinnati Area Weather:
The WeatherPixie
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Fight Spam! Click Here!