;

That Really
Chaps My Ass!

home | archives | contact

Sunday, February 16, 2003

That Touchy Topic

Okay, yesterday LOTS and LOTS of people across the world demonstrated to show their distasfaction with U.S. policy toward Iraq.

I don't talk much about these things in my blog because (a) I'm pretty much apolitical and (b) my blog is meant to be more about the mundane aspects of my chapped existence.

For the record, I didn't vote for Bush. Neither did half of the electorate in this country. I've been voting for 14 years, and only two things I've ever voted for won. 'Nuff said.

If you're unhappy with U.S. policy, please feel free to tell the president at the official White House Web site.

No matter what your opinion on the matter, rest assured there are MILLIONS of Americans who disagree with taking action and MILLIONS of Americans who agree with taking action. And MILLIONS more just want to watch television, drink beer and snack on chips.

We're like that.


Does this blog make me look fat?
Link Me |

Comments: Post a Comment

Links That Won't Cause Itching, Flaking:
Bitchen!
Flowerhead
Kristiv's Weird Existence
Half Mad Spinster
Confessions of an Anglophile
Lilly Wonka
Jeannie's Beans
Swirly Girl

Chapped Facts:
Chapped Ass FAQ
100 Things About Me


WWW Chaps My Ass
Cincinnati Area Weather:
The WeatherPixie
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Fight Spam! Click Here!