;

That Really
Chaps My Ass!

home | archives | contact

Wednesday, February 19, 2003

Tax Man, Mr. Wilson. Tax Man, Mr. Heath.

Last week I got a troubling letter from the county tax office.

It seems our property taxes for all of last year went unpaid, and now we owe $900 plus a $200 late fee.

Seeing as our mortgage bank has been charging us money all along for taxes, and is SUPPOSED to pay them directly, I was concerned. (Our previous mortgage company managed to do this correctly for two years.)

I called the current bank, and it claimed the county never a bill.

The county said I should call my bank about the matter.

???

My bank's customer disservice department appears to be staffed by an even harder-core species of moron than the county tax office.

This could take a while to iron out.




Does this blog make me look fat?
Link Me |

Comments: Post a Comment

Links That Won't Cause Itching, Flaking:
Bitchen!
Flowerhead
Kristiv's Weird Existence
Half Mad Spinster
Confessions of an Anglophile
Lilly Wonka
Jeannie's Beans
Swirly Girl

Chapped Facts:
Chapped Ass FAQ
100 Things About Me


WWW Chaps My Ass
Cincinnati Area Weather:
The WeatherPixie
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Fight Spam! Click Here!