;

That Really
Chaps My Ass!

home | archives | contact

Tuesday, February 18, 2003

Now I Cain't Watch Muh TV Box

We've had some bad-ass snow and ice storms in these parts. The roads were slick around Cincinnati for about two days.

My parents live about an hour and a half south of here, and ice storms caused power lines to go down in their town. About 65,000 people are without power there--including my parents.

I tried to convince them to come stay with us, but they're reluctant to leave. My mother said it was 50F/10C in her house. They have a gas fireplace that keeps the livingroom warm, but the rest of the house relies on electric heat.

And of course they have no lights, so they're using candles.

It's Abe Lincoln time.




Does this blog make me look fat?
Link Me |

Comments: Post a Comment

Links That Won't Cause Itching, Flaking:
Bitchen!
Flowerhead
Kristiv's Weird Existence
Half Mad Spinster
Confessions of an Anglophile
Lilly Wonka
Jeannie's Beans
Swirly Girl

Chapped Facts:
Chapped Ass FAQ
100 Things About Me


WWW Chaps My Ass
Cincinnati Area Weather:
The WeatherPixie
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Fight Spam! Click Here!