;

That Really
Chaps My Ass!

home | archives | contact

Monday, February 24, 2003

Blair and Bush Love Ballad
NOTE Feb. 27, The link below is now dead, probably becuase the owner of that site got too many hits. Sorry. It was fun while it lasted.
NOTE Feb. 28. Try this link. It works today, but for how long?



I'll apologize in advance if I'm offending anyone with this. I don't mean to cause any problems.

Here goes. This morning on television I saw a Web movie someone in Sweden made of Tony Blair and George W. Bush singing to each other the 80's Lionel Richie love ballad classic "Endless Love."

The person who did it mananged used real videos of the leaders and manipulated them to make it look as if they were actually singing the appropriate words.

It's about 4.5 megs, so only attempt it if you have a fast connection.
Does this blog make me look fat?
Link Me |

Comments: Post a Comment

Links That Won't Cause Itching, Flaking:
Bitchen!
Flowerhead
Kristiv's Weird Existence
Half Mad Spinster
Confessions of an Anglophile
Lilly Wonka
Jeannie's Beans
Swirly Girl

Chapped Facts:
Chapped Ass FAQ
100 Things About Me


WWW Chaps My Ass
Cincinnati Area Weather:
The WeatherPixie
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Fight Spam! Click Here!