;

That Really
Chaps My Ass!

home | archives | contact

Friday, January 31, 2003

New License Plate

I had to renew the registration on my car--something I completely forgot about until the little reminder card from the state slipped out from our Vast Pile of Mail and fell to the floor.

Normally renewing an auto registration involves simply paying your money at the courthouse and getting a proof-of-renewal sticker to attach to your existing license plate. My state has used aluminum plates for some time, and they last for years--unlike the old steel ones that would rust.

I discovered I was being issued a new plate, too:



Is this plate goofy or what? Besides poverty and Bourbon whiskey, our state is known for horses. Our plates have always had horses. Now we have a goofy smiley sun?


Does this blog make me look fat?
Link Me |

Comments: Post a Comment

Links That Won't Cause Itching, Flaking:
Bitchen!
Flowerhead
Kristiv's Weird Existence
Half Mad Spinster
Confessions of an Anglophile
Lilly Wonka
Jeannie's Beans
Swirly Girl

Chapped Facts:
Chapped Ass FAQ
100 Things About Me


WWW Chaps My Ass
Cincinnati Area Weather:
The WeatherPixie
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Fight Spam! Click Here!