;

That Really
Chaps My Ass!

home | archives | contact

Sunday, January 26, 2003

New Inlaw Comments Rating System

My inlaws came up yesterday for my wife's birthday. Overall, it was a pretty good visit.

But like tired, cranky children at the end of a long day straining to behave, they finally broke down and returned to their usual bad habits: bringing up my wife's emotional adolescence, and, of course, criticizing non-Christian, non-whites, etc.

I'm therefore instituting a new rating system here at Chapped Ass World Headquarters. I'll rate my inlaws' behavior accordingly:

Each anti-semitic comment gets a Hitler:



Each anti-black comment gets a Ku Klux Klan Burning Cross:



Occasionally they criticize homosexuals, but not very often, because they know and like a few, and are therefore conflicted. When/if they do make an insensitive remark, I'll give them a Pink Swastika, if I can find one.

If they make my wife cry, I'll give a Crying Woman:



Yesterday's visit earns one Hitler. My father-in-law claims Jews are more sexually promiscious than non-Jews.

???

Inlaw Visit Rating
One Hitler:









Does this blog make me look fat?
Link Me |

Comments: Post a Comment

Links That Won't Cause Itching, Flaking:
Bitchen!
Flowerhead
Kristiv's Weird Existence
Half Mad Spinster
Confessions of an Anglophile
Lilly Wonka
Jeannie's Beans
Swirly Girl

Chapped Facts:
Chapped Ass FAQ
100 Things About Me


WWW Chaps My Ass
Cincinnati Area Weather:
The WeatherPixie
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Fight Spam! Click Here!