;

That Really
Chaps My Ass!

home | archives | contact

Sunday, January 05, 2003

Capricorny

I had a nice birthday celebration today. We went to an Italian restaurant. The food was good, but it gave me gas.

What doesn't give me gas?

Shoes

My wife and her mother went shopping a few days ago to catch some after Christmas sales. Of course, this involves looking at shoes.

I know it's a stereotype that women love shoes, but it seems to be a fairly accurate one.

My question is, why do the shoes they love the most have to be so...impractical?

Mary tried on three different kinds. She asked me what I thought of the last pair. I said, "They look nice but painful." They had a high heel and a very flat toe. She said they didn't hurt at all.

After two days of wearing them, she says they hurt. But she loves them.

I can appreciate being stylish, but not in shoes that are good for only about two hours of actual wearing.







Does this blog make me look fat?
Link Me |

Comments: Post a Comment

Links That Won't Cause Itching, Flaking:
Bitchen!
Flowerhead
Kristiv's Weird Existence
Half Mad Spinster
Confessions of an Anglophile
Lilly Wonka
Jeannie's Beans
Swirly Girl

Chapped Facts:
Chapped Ass FAQ
100 Things About Me


WWW Chaps My Ass
Cincinnati Area Weather:
The WeatherPixie
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Fight Spam! Click Here!