;

That Really
Chaps My Ass!

home | archives | contact

Friday, January 24, 2003

Birthday Dinner

I took my wife to a Cajun restaurant for her birthday today. It's a place she's been wanting to try for a while.

I was especially amused by the selection of hot sauces, including Bad Day at Baghdad and Cap'n Gator.

Bad Day at Baghdad



The label shows airplanes dropping hot pepper bombs on Saddam Hussein, who's holding a flask hinting at chemical weapons. Endorsements are provided by various parties, including Kuwait.

Cap'n Gator



The label of Cap'n Gator shows an alligator wearing a captain's hat and piloting a steamboat. The boat's paddles appear to be causing severe bodily damage to another alligator, perhaps an enemy of the captain.




Does this blog make me look fat?
Link Me |

Comments: Post a Comment

Links That Won't Cause Itching, Flaking:
Bitchen!
Flowerhead
Kristiv's Weird Existence
Half Mad Spinster
Confessions of an Anglophile
Lilly Wonka
Jeannie's Beans
Swirly Girl

Chapped Facts:
Chapped Ass FAQ
100 Things About Me


WWW Chaps My Ass
Cincinnati Area Weather:
The WeatherPixie
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Fight Spam! Click Here!