;

That Really
Chaps My Ass!

home | archives | contact

Thursday, December 05, 2002

Snow

We got 8 to 10 cm. of snow in my part of Cincinnati last night. We usually don't get much snow until January, so this was a nice surprise.

I heard the salt trucks out last night, moving slowly. Mmmmmmrrrrrrrrrrrr. So the roads were in fine shape today. Not great shape, but you could drive on them. The only snow you had to deal with was on or around your own car.

I had to chuckle as I saw my neighbor try to get his pseudo sport utility vehicle out of his driveway. I say "pseudo" because it's one of those little SUVs that tries to act like a big one. (The big ones are Panzerfunwagen, a.k.a Yuppie Panzer, because they're the size of a German tank and get about 10 miles per gallon of gas.) Anyway, my neighbor's back wheels just spun around, and his vehicle went nowhere.

(He kind of bugs me anyway, which is why I took evil pleasure in his problems. Schadenfreude.)

My old Nissan sedan made it out just fine. Front-wheel drive, baby, is the way to go.
Does this blog make me look fat?
Link Me |

Comments: Post a Comment

Links That Won't Cause Itching, Flaking:
Bitchen!
Flowerhead
Kristiv's Weird Existence
Half Mad Spinster
Confessions of an Anglophile
Lilly Wonka
Jeannie's Beans
Swirly Girl

Chapped Facts:
Chapped Ass FAQ
100 Things About Me


WWW Chaps My Ass
Cincinnati Area Weather:
The WeatherPixie
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Fight Spam! Click Here!