;

That Really
Chaps My Ass!

home | archives | contact

Monday, December 16, 2002

Sanford and Son

The theme to the 1970s TV series Sanford and Son keeps running through my head.

Maybe it has something to do with the messiness of my office. A coworker once said my desk looked like something from Sanford and Son. (For my readers who are (1) too young to have watched it, which actually I was, I saw the reruns in the late 70s after the regular show was cancelled or (2) don't get the show in their countries, Sanford and Son was about a father and son who ran a junkyard. The father was the comedian and the son was the straight man. We pretty much stole the idea from a BBC show called Steptoe and Son.)



Does this blog make me look fat?
Link Me |

Comments: Post a Comment

Links That Won't Cause Itching, Flaking:
Bitchen!
Flowerhead
Kristiv's Weird Existence
Half Mad Spinster
Confessions of an Anglophile
Lilly Wonka
Jeannie's Beans
Swirly Girl

Chapped Facts:
Chapped Ass FAQ
100 Things About Me


WWW Chaps My Ass
Cincinnati Area Weather:
The WeatherPixie
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Fight Spam! Click Here!