;

That Really
Chaps My Ass!

home | archives | contact

Friday, December 27, 2002

Naughty Mexican Movie

Mary and I watched Y Tu Mama Tambien (And Your Mother, Too) last night. Great movie.

Essentially it's about two teenage boys who convince an older woman to go on a road trip with them. Naughtiness ensues.



About a half hour into the film I'd already felt on more than one occasion that I needed a cold shower. I thought, damn, those were some pretty good sex scense. Not fakey Hollywood weird-light sex scenes. This movie was more like the real thing.

I looked up what Roger Ebert, film critic of the Chicago Sun Times had to say. Eber sez, "The movie is realistic about sex, which is to say, franker and healthier than the smutty evasions forced on American movies by the R rating. We feel a shock of recognition: This is what real people do and how they do it, sexually, and the MPAA has perverted a generation of American movies into puerile masturbatory snickering."

I gotta find me some more movies like this one.






Does this blog make me look fat?
Link Me |

Comments: Post a Comment

Links That Won't Cause Itching, Flaking:
Bitchen!
Flowerhead
Kristiv's Weird Existence
Half Mad Spinster
Confessions of an Anglophile
Lilly Wonka
Jeannie's Beans
Swirly Girl

Chapped Facts:
Chapped Ass FAQ
100 Things About Me


WWW Chaps My Ass
Cincinnati Area Weather:
The WeatherPixie
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Fight Spam! Click Here!