;

That Really
Chaps My Ass!

home | archives | contact

Wednesday, December 04, 2002

It's Raining Coffee

I've been off on assignment, again, at a client's office.

This morning I thought I'd be nice and make a fresh pot of coffee in the company's kitchen. I'd taken the last bit of coffee and didn't want to leave an empty pot for the next person.

Easy enough, I though. All these machines work the same.

So I found a filter, pouch of pre-measured coffee and some water to add to the machine. Shortly after I added the water, the machine began to leak. Then it gushed.

I just couldn't understand what I'd done wrong.

Turns out the machine is hooked up to large water jug and AUTOMATICALLY fills itself. I'd therefore made it drown in twice as much water as it needed.

Nothing a couple of rolls of paper towels couldn't handle, but I felt like an idiot.


Does this blog make me look fat?
Link Me |

Comments: Post a Comment

Links That Won't Cause Itching, Flaking:
Bitchen!
Flowerhead
Kristiv's Weird Existence
Half Mad Spinster
Confessions of an Anglophile
Lilly Wonka
Jeannie's Beans
Swirly Girl

Chapped Facts:
Chapped Ass FAQ
100 Things About Me


WWW Chaps My Ass
Cincinnati Area Weather:
The WeatherPixie
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Fight Spam! Click Here!