;

That Really
Chaps My Ass!

home | archives | contact

Thursday, December 19, 2002

Home Sweet Home

Dammit, I can't sleep. It seems that I fell asleep watching TV tonight and woke up to find my wife folding laundry on my stomach. I tried to get back to sleep, but now I'm awake.

Here's where I live:



The snakey light blue thing near the bottom is the Ohio River. The Ohio River flows from East to West and empties into the Mississippi River.

You see that really small red dot at middle of the very bottom? It says Taylor Mill. That's pretty much where I live, except the little plot of land where my neighbors and I live seems to belong to several different towns, so we're not exactly sure which one we officially live in. Our mail all goes to the same postal code, though.

Cincinnati is in the state of Ohio, and I live in the state of Kentucky. Hey, it's all Cincinnati, so who cares about technicalities such as what state's listed on your driver's license? Sometimes Cincinnati people like to believe those of in Kentucky remove our shoes, pick up a banjo and lower our IQs by about 30 points as soon as we cross the river to return home. Yee-haw!


Does this blog make me look fat?
Link Me |

Comments: Post a Comment

Links That Won't Cause Itching, Flaking:
Bitchen!
Flowerhead
Kristiv's Weird Existence
Half Mad Spinster
Confessions of an Anglophile
Lilly Wonka
Jeannie's Beans
Swirly Girl

Chapped Facts:
Chapped Ass FAQ
100 Things About Me


WWW Chaps My Ass
Cincinnati Area Weather:
The WeatherPixie
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Fight Spam! Click Here!