;

That Really
Chaps My Ass!

home | archives | contact

Thursday, December 12, 2002

Fried Bologna Sandwiches

Earlier this week my wife declared (1) she wasn't going to eat the food they served in the cafeteria at the school where works and (2) she was tired of the frozen box lunches we usually keep around.

Her solution? Bologna and cheese on white bread.

I'm not a big fan of bologna. Too squishy, too pink and too...chemically.

I came home one night and was really hungry. Didn't feel like cooking anything. So what did I have? Fried bologna sandwich, complete with mayonnaise, ketchup and mustard. I'm pretty sure that was an Elvis favorite. Next thing you know I'll be "changing" the channels on my television with a handgun, just like The King.

Folks, this is a low point in my cooking career. But sometimes you're just hungry and will eat whatever is there.




Does this blog make me look fat?
Link Me |

Comments: Post a Comment

Links That Won't Cause Itching, Flaking:
Bitchen!
Flowerhead
Kristiv's Weird Existence
Half Mad Spinster
Confessions of an Anglophile
Lilly Wonka
Jeannie's Beans
Swirly Girl

Chapped Facts:
Chapped Ass FAQ
100 Things About Me


WWW Chaps My Ass
Cincinnati Area Weather:
The WeatherPixie
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Fight Spam! Click Here!