;

That Really
Chaps My Ass!

home | archives | contact

Saturday, December 28, 2002

Do Shut Up

A few entries ago I commented on British television shows the U.S. reworked for broadcast here. I was reading through my Simpsons book and came across an episode where Bart finds Homer watching a British sitcom.

Bart: You're watching PBS?
Homer: Hey, I'm as surprised as you. But I stumbled across the most delicious British sitcom.
Bart: (Reading the title on TV) Do Shut Up?
Homer: It's about a hard drinking, yet loving family of soccer hooligans. If they're not having a go with a bird, they're having a row with a wanker.
Bart: Cheeky!
Does this blog make me look fat?
Link Me |

Comments: Post a Comment

Links That Won't Cause Itching, Flaking:
Bitchen!
Flowerhead
Kristiv's Weird Existence
Half Mad Spinster
Confessions of an Anglophile
Lilly Wonka
Jeannie's Beans
Swirly Girl

Chapped Facts:
Chapped Ass FAQ
100 Things About Me


WWW Chaps My Ass
Cincinnati Area Weather:
The WeatherPixie
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Fight Spam! Click Here!