;

That Really
Chaps My Ass!

home | archives | contact

Sunday, November 03, 2002

New Horror Movie

Just when thought it was safe to throw out your crucifix air freshener, it comes back: THE FARTING

Maybe my father-in-law's comment about my wife and me croaking and having only cats to find our bodies (see the entry below) got to me, but I starting wondering today what kinds of afterlife activities I might take up.

I figure I'll remain on Earth for a while, haunting people who deserve it.

My method of operation would involve inopportune farting. I'd wait until my victim's on a hot date, in a job interview or stuck in a crowded elevator during a power outage, then I'd let rip a big garlic onion burrito fart and make it look like my hauntee did it.



Does this blog make me look fat?
Link Me |

Comments: Post a Comment

Links That Won't Cause Itching, Flaking:
Bitchen!
Flowerhead
Kristiv's Weird Existence
Half Mad Spinster
Confessions of an Anglophile
Lilly Wonka
Jeannie's Beans
Swirly Girl

Chapped Facts:
Chapped Ass FAQ
100 Things About Me


WWW Chaps My Ass
Cincinnati Area Weather:
The WeatherPixie
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Fight Spam! Click Here!