;

That Really
Chaps My Ass!

home | archives | contact

Saturday, November 02, 2002

Back to the Banal

Whew. Got that previous post out of my system, so for now it's back to the banal.

Tomorrow my wife and I are going to her hometown for my mother-in-law's birthday. Hopefully this is enjoyable for all, but I have to admit a visit to my inlaws is always a crap shoot. They're generally nice people...but sometimes not.

My wife and I have established with each other "The 10-Minute Rule." That means both of us have to be prepared to pack up and leave her family's place within 10 minutes. Either person can invoke the rule, with minimal explanation to the other.

In five years of marriage, I've had to invoke The 10-Minute Rule once. My wife has also used it once.

Usually something her father says brings it on.


Does this blog make me look fat?
Link Me |

Comments: Post a Comment

Links That Won't Cause Itching, Flaking:
Bitchen!
Flowerhead
Kristiv's Weird Existence
Half Mad Spinster
Confessions of an Anglophile
Lilly Wonka
Jeannie's Beans
Swirly Girl

Chapped Facts:
Chapped Ass FAQ
100 Things About Me


WWW Chaps My Ass
Cincinnati Area Weather:
The WeatherPixie
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Fight Spam! Click Here!