;

That Really
Chaps My Ass!

home | archives | contact

Monday, November 18, 2002

Avast, Ye Scurvy Dogs!

I just finished a salad with my wife. I encouraged her to more of them and to work in plenty of fruit, to you know, prevent scurvy.

I have a strange fascination with scurvy, which sailors used to get because a lack of vitamin C. It makes your gums bleeds and saps energy.

The Royal Navy used to carry limes to combat the disease, which is why the English are sometimes known as limeys. I'm not making that up.




Does this blog make me look fat?
Link Me |

Comments: Post a Comment

Links That Won't Cause Itching, Flaking:
Bitchen!
Flowerhead
Kristiv's Weird Existence
Half Mad Spinster
Confessions of an Anglophile
Lilly Wonka
Jeannie's Beans
Swirly Girl

Chapped Facts:
Chapped Ass FAQ
100 Things About Me


WWW Chaps My Ass
Cincinnati Area Weather:
The WeatherPixie
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Fight Spam! Click Here!