;

That Really
Chaps My Ass!

home | archives | contact

Thursday, October 03, 2002

Visitors

My wife's mother and two other women from her hometown are coming to Cincinnati later today to do some shopping. I found out just last night and am therefore glad I experienced A Sudden Urge to Clean two days ago.

My dad will be at the Cincinnati airport on a flight from London later this afternoon. He'll be jetlagged, but I hope he's up to spending some time together.

My wife's people will undoubtedly talk about:
1. How "close" all the houses are in our neighborhood. (They live in a rural area where people have lots of land.)
2. How rude the drivers are here.
3. How expensive everything is in the city. But at least that gives them the right to brag about how much they spent.
4. What a pain it is to find parking.


Does this blog make me look fat?
Link Me |

Comments: Post a Comment

Links That Won't Cause Itching, Flaking:
Bitchen!
Flowerhead
Kristiv's Weird Existence
Half Mad Spinster
Confessions of an Anglophile
Lilly Wonka
Jeannie's Beans
Swirly Girl

Chapped Facts:
Chapped Ass FAQ
100 Things About Me


WWW Chaps My Ass
Cincinnati Area Weather:
The WeatherPixie
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Fight Spam! Click Here!