;

That Really
Chaps My Ass!

home | archives | contact

Monday, October 28, 2002

Monsoon Wedding

My wife and I rented the Indian movie Monsoon Wedding over the weekend.

The rental selection followed our usual format: my wife grabs a movie and says, "Ooh! I've been wanting to see this!" Then she falls asleep about 45 minutes into the movie.

I liked Monsoon Wedding. It's about an arranged wedding of two young people, but my favorite chracters were the wedding planner and a woman who works in the family's house. The get married, too, at the end. Wish we could have seen more of them.
Does this blog make me look fat?
Link Me |

Comments: Post a Comment

Links That Won't Cause Itching, Flaking:
Bitchen!
Flowerhead
Kristiv's Weird Existence
Half Mad Spinster
Confessions of an Anglophile
Lilly Wonka
Jeannie's Beans
Swirly Girl

Chapped Facts:
Chapped Ass FAQ
100 Things About Me


WWW Chaps My Ass
Cincinnati Area Weather:
The WeatherPixie
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Fight Spam! Click Here!