;

That Really
Chaps My Ass!

home | archives | contact

Wednesday, October 30, 2002

Longer Nights

The time changed last weekend, which means it gets dark around 5:30 p.m. here. I hate that.

I'll add that here in Cincinnati, we actually have all four seasons. It gets hot as hell in the summer and we get snow in the winter. How much snow depends on the year. I have three snow shovels (on each for our cars and one big one) plus two jugs of salt to melt ice on the driveway.

Twice in the last 10 years I've had to get out my set of rusty tire chains, put them on car and putter around at low speed on the icy roads. Clink, clink, clink, clink.

Most of my family is from Alabama, and they just don't know how to handle snow. Snow?! Even a light snow causes them to cancel school and stay off the roads.


Does this blog make me look fat?
Link Me |

Comments: Post a Comment

Links That Won't Cause Itching, Flaking:
Bitchen!
Flowerhead
Kristiv's Weird Existence
Half Mad Spinster
Confessions of an Anglophile
Lilly Wonka
Jeannie's Beans
Swirly Girl

Chapped Facts:
Chapped Ass FAQ
100 Things About Me


WWW Chaps My Ass
Cincinnati Area Weather:
The WeatherPixie
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Fight Spam! Click Here!