;

That Really
Chaps My Ass!

home | archives | contact

Tuesday, October 22, 2002

Dumb Fun

My wife and I went shopping over the weekend, and I got us two new shades for the lamps by our our bed.

My wife scorched hers. She has one of those "aromatherapy" ceramic disks you put on your light bulb. You add scented oil to the disk, the bulb heats the disk and you get a good smell in the room. Well, one day the shade heated up, too. There was smoke, but fortunately no flames.

Anyway, as we drove home from the store, I wore one of the lamp shades on my head. (Don't worry. I wasn't driving.)

I also made obscene gestures using the gear shift on my wife's car.

Sometimes it's great fun to be an idiot.

Does this blog make me look fat?
Link Me |

Comments: Post a Comment

Links That Won't Cause Itching, Flaking:
Bitchen!
Flowerhead
Kristiv's Weird Existence
Half Mad Spinster
Confessions of an Anglophile
Lilly Wonka
Jeannie's Beans
Swirly Girl

Chapped Facts:
Chapped Ass FAQ
100 Things About Me


WWW Chaps My Ass
Cincinnati Area Weather:
The WeatherPixie
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Fight Spam! Click Here!