;

That Really
Chaps My Ass!

home | archives | contact

Tuesday, September 03, 2002

Wacky Translation Fun

I recently found this site, which translates languages. Not precisely, but what do you expect from a machine?

For fun, I tried translating a statement in English into another language and then back into English, which should yield something similar to the original statement. Not so.

Original statement:
I'm sorry, Officer, but I seem to have urinated on your police car.

Translated to Spanish, and then back into English:
I'm sorry , Official , but I seem until on the credit side urinate in her bobby coach.


Original statement:
Your baguettes made me fart, and your quiche smells like a barnyard in July.

Translated into French, and then back into English:
Your chopsticks drove me farther , and your quick smell like a low - court at July.


Original Statement:
Please return my wallet, or will scream at a very high pitch.

Translated into Portugues, and them back into English:
Please homecoming my student desk , or disposition bellow well into um a lot high fling.








Does this blog make me look fat?
Link Me |

Comments: Post a Comment

Links That Won't Cause Itching, Flaking:
Bitchen!
Flowerhead
Kristiv's Weird Existence
Half Mad Spinster
Confessions of an Anglophile
Lilly Wonka
Jeannie's Beans
Swirly Girl

Chapped Facts:
Chapped Ass FAQ
100 Things About Me


WWW Chaps My Ass
Cincinnati Area Weather:
The WeatherPixie
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Fight Spam! Click Here!