;

That Really
Chaps My Ass!

home | archives | contact

Thursday, September 19, 2002

Pants Unzipped

You ever walk around with your pants unzipped and not notice it for hours?

I did that yesterday. Nothing was "hanging out." I just happened to look down and noticed my fly was open. I discreetly zipped it.

I know a guy who had a great story about the same thing.

He went clothes shopping with his girlfriend, her mother and her grandmother. He tried on a pair of button-fly jeans, noting to me that you can NEVER get all the buttons to button properly.

That day he wore boxer shorts, which are "loose fitting." Something made its way out the fly of the boxer shorts AND out the incompletely buttoned fly of the jeans he was trying on.

He walked out of the dressing room, accidentally exposing himself to three generations of females.

He said they drove home in silence.





Does this blog make me look fat?
Link Me |

Comments: Post a Comment

Links That Won't Cause Itching, Flaking:
Bitchen!
Flowerhead
Kristiv's Weird Existence
Half Mad Spinster
Confessions of an Anglophile
Lilly Wonka
Jeannie's Beans
Swirly Girl

Chapped Facts:
Chapped Ass FAQ
100 Things About Me


WWW Chaps My Ass
Cincinnati Area Weather:
The WeatherPixie
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Fight Spam! Click Here!