;

That Really
Chaps My Ass!

home | archives | contact

Friday, September 06, 2002

My Wife Is Pissed Off at Me

Last night I told my wife she had a nasty temper. (Which is true.) I can't remember what the exact thread of discussion that brought that up. It had something to do with her students having bad tempers/bad behavior.

She locked me out of the bedroom last night, so I had to sleep in the spare room. The spare room is actually "my room." It's where I keep all my clothes. My wife has all her stuff in "our bedroom."

I just it funny that we weren't even in an argument, and me simply stating that she has a nasty temper ecourages her to, in fact, display at least a portion of that nastiness.

I'm going to have think of a way of (1) demonstrating that I don't want us to be mad at each other while also (2) not recanting my belief that she does, in fact, have a nasty temper.

To quote her father, "I apologize. But I don't."


Does this blog make me look fat?
Link Me |

Comments: Post a Comment

Links That Won't Cause Itching, Flaking:
Bitchen!
Flowerhead
Kristiv's Weird Existence
Half Mad Spinster
Confessions of an Anglophile
Lilly Wonka
Jeannie's Beans
Swirly Girl

Chapped Facts:
Chapped Ass FAQ
100 Things About Me


WWW Chaps My Ass
Cincinnati Area Weather:
The WeatherPixie
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Fight Spam! Click Here!