;

That Really
Chaps My Ass!

home | archives | contact

Saturday, September 21, 2002

Mental Fog

I took about a three-hour nap this afternoon, and my head is foggy.

I had two dreams. In one, our house was undergoing renovations that made our bathrooms unusable. We had one of those little portable toilets like you see at construction sites put in our back yard.

As usual, my wife was using it with the door wide open, chatting away to me. I was tending to the tomato plants.

In the other dream, we had a 16-year-old daughter who looked like me in my wife's body. She wheeling a motorcycle down the stairs IN our house to go riding with her biker boyfriend.

Strange.
Does this blog make me look fat?
Link Me |

Comments: Post a Comment

Links That Won't Cause Itching, Flaking:
Bitchen!
Flowerhead
Kristiv's Weird Existence
Half Mad Spinster
Confessions of an Anglophile
Lilly Wonka
Jeannie's Beans
Swirly Girl

Chapped Facts:
Chapped Ass FAQ
100 Things About Me


WWW Chaps My Ass
Cincinnati Area Weather:
The WeatherPixie
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Fight Spam! Click Here!