;

That Really
Chaps My Ass!

home | archives | contact

Sunday, September 08, 2002

Heavy Metal Hand Signals

As my wife and I were driving back from a wedding in her hometown yesterday, I suggested we stop at a grocery store and get some coffee. There's a brand we especially like, but we can only find it in that part of the state.

We pulled into the parking lot of the store, a young guy in a car looked at us and gave us a "devil sign" with his hand. I mouthed the words, "Metallica Rocks!"

My wife was concerned. She didn't know what a "devil sign" was. I don't particularly like Metallica, but I can play along with those who do. (I prefer 70s heavy metal. It was a heavier kind of heavy metal. And it NEVER INVOLVED SPANDEX.)

How to Make a Devil Sign with Your Hand






Does this blog make me look fat?
Link Me |

Comments: Post a Comment

Links That Won't Cause Itching, Flaking:
Bitchen!
Flowerhead
Kristiv's Weird Existence
Half Mad Spinster
Confessions of an Anglophile
Lilly Wonka
Jeannie's Beans
Swirly Girl

Chapped Facts:
Chapped Ass FAQ
100 Things About Me


WWW Chaps My Ass
Cincinnati Area Weather:
The WeatherPixie
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Fight Spam! Click Here!