;

That Really
Chaps My Ass!

home | archives | contact

Tuesday, September 10, 2002

Duh

I've been having bizarre computer problems. I called a tech support line and got some terrific help, but when it came to diagnosing the source of the problem, the tech guy suggested it could be a Windows problem.

If I called Microsoft, I imagine they might determine it to be an ISP problem. And so on.

I fantasize about locking all the tech support people in a room and not letting them out (no bathroom breaks, either) until they all cooperate to solve my problem.

Well, I have do some reading for a project tomorrow. It's pretty dull stuff. I think I'll read it next to my wife.

G'night.
Does this blog make me look fat?
Link Me |

Comments: Post a Comment

Links That Won't Cause Itching, Flaking:
Bitchen!
Flowerhead
Kristiv's Weird Existence
Half Mad Spinster
Confessions of an Anglophile
Lilly Wonka
Jeannie's Beans
Swirly Girl

Chapped Facts:
Chapped Ass FAQ
100 Things About Me


WWW Chaps My Ass
Cincinnati Area Weather:
The WeatherPixie
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Fight Spam! Click Here!