;

That Really
Chaps My Ass!

home | archives | contact

Sunday, September 15, 2002

Busy Weekend

I've been busy this weekend and haven't had much time to supply you stories about my usual wacky, laugh-a-minute adventures.

This will have to do for now:

My Cat's Breath Smells Like Bugs
The torso killer strikes again

Yesterday I accidently let a cricket in the house. It didn't live long. Tiger sqashed it with his paw and chewed it just long enough to tear off a leg. He carried the remaining torso down the stairs and left it when his attention was diverted to something interesting on the ceiling.

Then Samson found it, chewed and swallowed it. Amazingly, it stayed down. (Samson has a hair-trigger vomit reflex.)




Does this blog make me look fat?
Link Me |

Comments: Post a Comment

Links That Won't Cause Itching, Flaking:
Bitchen!
Flowerhead
Kristiv's Weird Existence
Half Mad Spinster
Confessions of an Anglophile
Lilly Wonka
Jeannie's Beans
Swirly Girl

Chapped Facts:
Chapped Ass FAQ
100 Things About Me


WWW Chaps My Ass
Cincinnati Area Weather:
The WeatherPixie
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Fight Spam! Click Here!