;

That Really
Chaps My Ass!

home | archives | contact

Tuesday, August 27, 2002

That Baby Thing, Part Deux

There's a big space between this part of the blog and poll below. I don't know why. Let's pretend it's intentional and call it a design element.

















What are your thoughts on my wife and me having children?
Go ahead. It'll work out.
Wait a while if you need to. It'll work out.
Have lots of kids and go on public assistance.
Have lots of kids and use them as cheap labor.
Get "biblical," have lots of wives and lots of children.
We need more Americans to fight communism. Knock yourselves out!
I'm not sure the world is ready for more people like Jeff.
Somebody is actually willing to have children with Jeff?
No, really. Somebody will ACTUALLY have children with Jeff?
Where do babies come from?







  

Free polls from Pollhost.com



Does this blog make me look fat?
Link Me |

Comments: Post a Comment

Links That Won't Cause Itching, Flaking:
Bitchen!
Flowerhead
Kristiv's Weird Existence
Half Mad Spinster
Confessions of an Anglophile
Lilly Wonka
Jeannie's Beans
Swirly Girl

Chapped Facts:
Chapped Ass FAQ
100 Things About Me


WWW Chaps My Ass
Cincinnati Area Weather:
The WeatherPixie
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Fight Spam! Click Here!