;

That Really
Chaps My Ass!

home | archives | contact

Tuesday, August 27, 2002

Reality Check

I've lost a little weight lately--enough for me to actually notice it. I was therefore enjoying the smug satisfaction that my jeans were feeling loose, until I took them off and noticed there was a hole in the back.

My jeans had ripped just enough to make a little "expansion joint" where my butt needed it most.


Does this blog make me look fat?
Link Me |

Comments: Post a Comment

Links That Won't Cause Itching, Flaking:
Bitchen!
Flowerhead
Kristiv's Weird Existence
Half Mad Spinster
Confessions of an Anglophile
Lilly Wonka
Jeannie's Beans
Swirly Girl

Chapped Facts:
Chapped Ass FAQ
100 Things About Me


WWW Chaps My Ass
Cincinnati Area Weather:
The WeatherPixie
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Fight Spam! Click Here!