;

That Really
Chaps My Ass!

home | archives | contact

Tuesday, August 20, 2002

Laundry

My wife and I lived alone for several years before we got married, which means we developed our own "way" of doing certain things. Laundry is one of them; neither one of us does it the way the other one likes, so we do clothes separately.

Well, my wife's been busy, so I volunteered to wash some of her clothes. I approach this cautiously, because the last time I washed her clothes, things went awry. Who knew you have to was bras with the hooks connected? I didn't, which resulted in the hooks being loose and hooking onto anything in site.

My wife has her own laundry problems. Sometimes she forgets to add detergent. She has a bad sense of smell, so grabs a handful of wet laundry, puts it under my nose and says, "Does this smell clean to you?"


Does this blog make me look fat?
Link Me |

Comments: Post a Comment

Links That Won't Cause Itching, Flaking:
Bitchen!
Flowerhead
Kristiv's Weird Existence
Half Mad Spinster
Confessions of an Anglophile
Lilly Wonka
Jeannie's Beans
Swirly Girl

Chapped Facts:
Chapped Ass FAQ
100 Things About Me


WWW Chaps My Ass
Cincinnati Area Weather:
The WeatherPixie
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Fight Spam! Click Here!