;

That Really
Chaps My Ass!

home | archives | contact

Wednesday, August 21, 2002

Food from a Jar

My wife had a graduate school class last night. She told me beforehand she'd eat on the road before class, but when she got home around 8 p.m., she said she was hungry and wanted to know what we had to eat.

I'd fixed pasta with herbs from the garden and chicken--and had already eaten all of it. I listed some other items, but she grabbed a jar of peanut butter and a box of crackers--and stared off into space as she munched.

She'd had a bad day. It seems that one of the kids in her kindergarten class went "missing in action." His mother was supposed to pick him up after school, but he decided to take a bus. Because it looked like fun, not because he thought it would actually get him home.

They finally found him, and he was fine.

Yesterday my wife asked a girl to take her seat, but instead the student darted out the door and ran up and down the hall until she got tired.

My solution to these problems involves shackles, but I think that would be illegal.


Does this blog make me look fat?
Link Me |

Comments: Post a Comment

Links That Won't Cause Itching, Flaking:
Bitchen!
Flowerhead
Kristiv's Weird Existence
Half Mad Spinster
Confessions of an Anglophile
Lilly Wonka
Jeannie's Beans
Swirly Girl

Chapped Facts:
Chapped Ass FAQ
100 Things About Me


WWW Chaps My Ass
Cincinnati Area Weather:
The WeatherPixie
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Fight Spam! Click Here!