;

That Really
Chaps My Ass!

home | archives | contact

Friday, August 23, 2002

Busy, Busy, Busy

I've been busy the past couple of days working on a project with a tight deadline. Now I can take a brief break; the people I need to call for the next stage are three time zones away, and now simply isn't a good time to call them.

One time I made the mistake of calling California mid-morning my time. I got the other person's answering machine. When they called back, they said, "I wasn't in my office AT SEVEN IN THE MORNING."

Just Call Her "Crash"
A friend called my wife recently to complain she'd had yet another auto accident. She's had several, and amazingly is never hurt. The last one destroyed her car, though.

Her brothers took advantage of the situation by sprawling on the ground near her substitute car, moaning, and pretending to be innocent pedestrians she'd hit.

She didn't think it was funny.







Does this blog make me look fat?
Link Me |

Comments: Post a Comment

Links That Won't Cause Itching, Flaking:
Bitchen!
Flowerhead
Kristiv's Weird Existence
Half Mad Spinster
Confessions of an Anglophile
Lilly Wonka
Jeannie's Beans
Swirly Girl

Chapped Facts:
Chapped Ass FAQ
100 Things About Me


WWW Chaps My Ass
Cincinnati Area Weather:
The WeatherPixie
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Fight Spam! Click Here!