;

That Really
Chaps My Ass!

home | archives | contact

Monday, July 22, 2002

S'up Dawg?

Not much is up here.

It's hot, damn hot, here in Cincinnati. We keep having smog alerts, which makes you wonder, what exactly are you supposed to do about it? It's recommended that you refrain from mowing your lawn before 6 p.m. in an effort to keep pollution down in the heat of the day, but as far as I know, it's not illegal to mow before then. Besides, the grass isn't growing because there's been so little rain.

I suggest sending in Godzilla to defeat the Smog Monster.


Does this blog make me look fat?
Link Me |

Comments: Post a Comment

Links That Won't Cause Itching, Flaking:
Bitchen!
Flowerhead
Kristiv's Weird Existence
Half Mad Spinster
Confessions of an Anglophile
Lilly Wonka
Jeannie's Beans
Swirly Girl

Chapped Facts:
Chapped Ass FAQ
100 Things About Me


WWW Chaps My Ass
Cincinnati Area Weather:
The WeatherPixie
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Fight Spam! Click Here!