;

That Really
Chaps My Ass!

home | archives | contact

Monday, July 01, 2002

Phoenix the Warrior



This weekend I watched Phoenix the Warrior. Synopsis: An evil princess in a future world inhabited solely by leather-bound, scantily clad women, impregnates one of her subjects from a sperm bank. The woman's mission: to bear a male child for the princess to sacrifice. The pregnant woman flees in order to save the child, and in the process meets the last man on earth -- with predictable results.

I don't normally get into that kind of thing, but I was riding an exercise bike at the time, and that's what the TV was tuned to.

I told my wife I'd like to see her brandishing a sword, riding a dune buggy and having gladiator battles with other women. This pissed her off.


Does this blog make me look fat?
Link Me |

Comments: Post a Comment

Links That Won't Cause Itching, Flaking:
Bitchen!
Flowerhead
Kristiv's Weird Existence
Half Mad Spinster
Confessions of an Anglophile
Lilly Wonka
Jeannie's Beans
Swirly Girl

Chapped Facts:
Chapped Ass FAQ
100 Things About Me


WWW Chaps My Ass
Cincinnati Area Weather:
The WeatherPixie
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Fight Spam! Click Here!